Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Addition

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you in on some recent news. Shane, Cooper, and I will be getting a new addition to our family in June. I went to the Dr. this week and confirmed everything. I am 5 weeks and am due June 12, 2007. We are soooo excited! Just keep us in your prayers that everything will go fine this time. So far so good. I go back to the Dr. Oct. 23rd for a scan to check for the heartbeat. We will feel much better after this!!! I can't believe I have learned how to use this. (Thanks Neisha!)

Jana

2 comments:

BCMOMOF2 said...

I'm SO excited!!!! This is wonderful news... CONGRATULATIONS to you both... and Cooper too - i know he'll be a great big brother - he loves all the babies at church!

BCMOMOF2 said...

Oops! That last comment was from me... sorry!
--neisha