Monday, October 09, 2006

Hi everyone!

I have finally had time to learn how to add to our blog. It wasn't hard at all.

During our September meeting at my house we discussed possible gift ideas for next year. Here is the list - these are just ideas for us to choose from. Let me know if you have any other ideas. It will be good to have several options to choose from.

Purses
Gift Certificates
Umbrellas
Wind Chimes
Crosses
Picture Frames
Beach items
Cookbooks
Flower arrangements
Devotional books
Checkbook covers
Lamps
Kitchen items
Vases
Mirrors

We also started a list of the months for hosting. If there is a month you would like - let us know!

February - Jana
June - Amy
July - Debera
August - Larissa
October - Jenny
November - Toni
December - Jessica

Love you all,
Stacy

3 comments:

BCMOMOF2 said...

I can sign up for October again! --Jenny

BCMOMOF2 said...

i think we should do a month that has something to do with music... maybe a CD month or something!
--neisha

BCMOMOF2 said...

If no one has August yet sign me up. Oh, I do like the CD month.
- Larissa