Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wednesday Night Service

Last night I decided to go to church and take Gavin to Mission Friends and check out this new study Bro. Trent has started since we no longer get to go to church on Sunday mornings with Jason leaving for MHP school. The sermon was really good and touched my heart! I am going to try to make it a priority to go each Wednesday. I know this can be hard with work, etc... but I wanted to challenge each of you to try to come also. I think you would really get a lot out of this study! Books were sold for the study and I have my grandmothers, but several people that came didn't have a book and it is not something that you necessarily need. I would be glad to make a copy of mine each week for anyone though. Anyway, this was just on my heart and I wanted to share with you all! ----JENNY

No comments: