Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A New Edition

Hello Sisters! (again) I also thought this may be a neat way to fill you all in on a "secret" I have been keeping for about a week.....Mark, Gracie and I will be getting a new addition in January! I found out last Wednesday that I am pregnant!!!

We are very excited to add another "bad" child to the Calvary Baptist Church family! Ha ha...

Becca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BECCA,

HOW EXCITING!!! THIS IS SUCH GOOD NEWS. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU AND MARK (& GRACIE). I KNOW HOW BAD YOU WANTED TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'm SO excited, Becca! This is great; oh, i have chills. i love it when a Sister is pregnant!!! yeay!!! Do we have an actual date? you know, Jax was born on Jan. 9th and he's sooooo sweet... so that must be a good day! Oh, oh, oh, i can't wait. do we have names? do we have a room ready? what does Gracie say? oh boy, oh boy!! or, girl; or, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»