Hey Girls! Jason and I had an incident the other day with Gavin and now I really want to take the CPR Course. We were in Wal-Mart and Gavin was sitting in the buggy eating Fruit Loops. All of a sudden he got choked. Luckily Jason was with me and knew what to do because I freaked out. He turned completely blue in the face and really scared me to death! I thought Jason was going to beat him to death but finally got the Fruit Loop loose thank goodness. Jason was worried and had even told me to call 911 and find some help. It was awful. I was sick afterwards! It really scared me and made me think of what I would have done had I been there with him alone. Anyway---- I called KDMC this morning and talked to the man in charge of CPR Courses. He said if we had at least 5 people that were interested, he would do our on private class for $10 a person. It would be focused on child/infant CPR. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. He said for me to get back with him to set up a date and time. Most likely it would be a week night and be at the hospital. I think my mom and mother-in-law are interested, so it doesn't just have to be "Secret Sisters"! Let me know who is interested!!
Thanks --- JENNY :)
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey jenny... we've already talked about this, but i just thought i'd send a comment so you won't forget that we've talked. put me down. i would love to go. let me know when you get more info on dates, etc.
you can put me down too jenny. this is my greatest fear with cooper and with my kids at school. let me know a date when you get one. thanks!!
oops! i'm still figuring this stuff out. the previous post was from jana! :(
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment