Hey everyone...
I am going to pick a date for Christmas Pictures with Nikki....Larissa had a good idea to take them at the funeral home, if anyone else has a suggestion of a place, let me know....anyone interested in setting up a shoot, let me know...It is 75$ for 150+pics- the disc is yours to do what you want with...she signs over the copyrights to you. I thought about Nov. 10th..Is that opening day of deer season? If it is let me know...
See ya Sunday...
Amber
ambernmartin@bellsouth.net
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok. Taking pictures at the funeral home. Ha!! Let me explain. Riverwood is a beautiful place (in my opinion). I took the boys pictures there not too long ago. They have the fountain out front, a couple of benches surrounded by green, the pond behind the cemetery, and the wide open space behind the funeral home building, and the gazebo.
Larissa
Hey.. That date sounds great to me.. count me in..
Post a Comment