I'm attempting to figure out this new Blog stuff... hope this works!
While I have your attention, I've been wanting to tell you all about Barbie Bassett, WLBT-3's chief meteorolgist. Some of you may already know her (Jana, Amy) and you may already know this... she has a blog of her own. It is very interesting to read even if you are not really interested in the weather. I have viewed her blog a couple of times, and i find her posts to be very inspirational - I always feel better and more motivated to be a better Christian after reading her comments. She is a very spiritual lady and it is encouraging to see her use her "celebrity-ness" to witness. We can all do that... we can use our everyday actions and encounters as a witnessing tool. We talked about this very thing in our DT class a couple Sundays ago. Anyway, I wanted to share her site with you... when you have time, read through it. I just discovered her blog this week, but it seems that she posts often. http://www.barbiebassett.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!
-neisha
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment