Thursday, January 18, 2007

You're on the Internet!!

I was just checking out Nikki's website (photographer Nikki Spreen - from LA - ya know, Amber's friend!) and I recognized some of the faces in the Photo Gallery. When you get time, go to her blog, http://spreendoubletakesphotography.blogspot.com/
and check out some of the Calvary cuties on there! I really enjoyed seeing some of everyone else's pictures. Well, she doesn't have EVERYONE's posted, but I did enjoy the ones that are there. I'd love to have a picture swap --- you all know how much i LOVE pictures ... i'd love to have at least one of everybody. Wish i could figure out a way to print them off of her site... but i guess that would actually be illegal! (hint to my secret sister - it would be a really nice gift to get one of YOUR pictures for, say, Valentines Day or something! hint hint oh, and please date the back of the picture with your child's/children's ages so I will know when i look back at it in years to come! thanks!!! :) )
ok - just go to the site and check 'em out!
have a great weekend!!
---neisha

No comments: